What processors are supported by imac 24 ?

Reaction score
I have imac 24, core 2 duo 2.16ghz

I cna change that cpu directly to core 2 duo 2.33
But exist any other core 2 duo procesor mopre faster can be suported on imacs intels?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I don't even know if you would recognize a power boost if it was possible. I haven't opened my iMac and won't until I have nothing to lose, like my warranty. As for previous macs, I've taken apart iBooks, Powerbooks, and iMacs (all G3 versions) and the only one that I could remove the processor from was the Powerbook. Everything else was soldiered into the logic board, hence the reason they're called logic boards and not mother boards for Mac. With little room these computers have, I would assume it's permanent.
Peace,
Bryan

OP
D
Reaction score
On intel mac processor not dolded : )
Th imac have intel mother aord where you cna rmeove the procesor : )

The big question its waht procesor can be suported!

On any amchine with core duo, you cna change and remplace by core 2 duo same speed same model FBS speed : )

core 2 duo its processor comaptible pin to pin with core duo :)

The big question is what is the more faster core 2 duo ca use on imac? or any other intel macc? just 2.33ghz core 2 duo ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Obviously the one with the larger number is faster...
If you've researched them and everything matches except for their clock speed, well then yea, the 2.33 is faster.
As a side note, proof read and spell check. No one is going to be answering your questions if there aren't coherent sentences.
Peace,
Bryan

OP
D
Reaction score
Sorry Bryan my native language its spanish, i just try write correct english, but you see, i not are good.
I aplogize for that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.