display and charger trouble!

Reaction score
charger and screen problems

Hi everybody! I have 2 problems with my new macbook.
when it is on battery, the screen turns very dark although i didn't reduce the brightness, and even if i put more brightness it just keeps getting dark 2 seconds afterwards until i restart the computer, and even then i keep having this problem sometimes. is it software or hardware pb?
also, i connected the macbook to the charger today and it doesn't recognize it. what can i do? again, software or hardware pb?
thanks for your help
martin

OP
S
Reaction score
Hi everybody! I have 2 problems with my new macbook.
when it is on battery, the screen turns very dark although i didn't reduce the brightness, and even if i put more brightness it just keeps getting dark 2 seconds afterwards until i restart the computer, and even then i keep having this problem sometimes. is it software or hardware pb?
also, i connected the macbook to the charger today and it doesn't recognize it. what can i do? again, software or hardware pb?
thanks for your help
martin

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.