Completely new to mac, had a few questions. Thanks :)

Reaction score
Hi, I just got my macbook... today actually. I've used windows for many many years.. and know the complete ins and outs of it... and mac doesn't seem to be anything at all like it.. I feel like such a retard when i get infront of this thing.. i wanted a mac because i've heared people talk about how good it is for picture editing n stuff of that sort. I want to be a web developer and i already have dreamweaver, but its on windows. its an exe and i was wondering if there was any possible way to get it up and running on mac without instaling windows on here.. (kinda short on cash and i know installing windows on here costs more money.. unless theres a way to do it free) if theres any other tips or anything anybody has for a COMPLETE newb to mac please feel more than welcome to throw in some info. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
Call Adobe and ask for a cross-grade.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.