Can't install Mac Drivers.

Reaction score
Hi

When I try to install the Mac Drivers for windows XP i get and error that says the installer is unable to find c:\Docum~1\Admin~1\LocalS~1\Temp\_is6\Macintosh Drivers for Windows XP.msi.

I've checked and that file is there. I've tried installing throught the .msi file but it requires a setup.exe to launch the program.

Shea

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Are you installing from a drivers disc made through bootcamp or some other way?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20, Intel Dual Core 2.3GHz, 1Gb RAM, 256Mb Video; G4 tower 444Mhz w/ 1G RAM, 2x G3 towers
same here. i'm getting the same problem. I'm trying some different configurations with Boot camp and parallels so I can have Boot in FAT32, link to Boot thru Parallels, and another Parallel NTFS drive for super-huge files. the mac drive install worked the first time i added a non-bootcamp parallels drive. but i erased both partitions and started installing an NTFS Para-drive before putting on the BC-drive. can't find the file, but i'm looking right at it.
what gives??

OP
S
Reaction score
the funny thing is, I haven't reformatted or anything, I had setup xp a couple of weeks ago. Since then I've gone about my business and I tried to update my sound driver because I got static out of my speakers while playing Flight Simulator. The driver I downloaded and installed didn't work so I tried to reinstall the mac driver but i got the message saying it can't find the .msi file. It's strange. The bottom line is never delete that Driver file that the CD and install creates in your local disk.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.