larobe case ?

Reaction score
i recently got one of these off the apple store and kinda thought it looked to thin , not protective enough , but i can send it back when it arrive , as long as i dont open it i think , i was just wondering are they protective enough or is the incase neoprene sleeve way better? its the first one when you click on notbook cases, cheers in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
i think it will be protective enough for the average person, but the incase is def better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook2,1 2 GHz, 1 GB, 667 MHz, Ipod 4 GB Nano, 2nd gen Ipod shuffle, Ipod touch 8GB
Hi, I have the LA Robe case and I also purchased it when I bought my mac a couple of weeks ago. It is suprisingly protective. U shud try it but if ur going to be commuting your laptop often then u'd prob be better with some type of hard case?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,white 2.16ghz C2D/2GB RAM/120GB, iPOD 60GB
LARobe case

Hi, I have the LA Robe case and I also purchased it when I bought my mac a couple of weeks ago. It is suprisingly protective. U shud try it but if ur going to be commuting your laptop often then u'd prob be better with some type of hard case?

I understand the LA Robe case doesn't have handles, does that pose any difficulty in carrying it? How do you carry it? cradled against your chest like a book? or at your sides in between your arm and thighs? I'm always paranoid that it might slip off my grip or something. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2ghz C2D, 2gig Ram, 120gig HD / 60gig Black Ipod Video / 2nd Gen Ipod Shuffle
yeah neither the larobe or the incase have handles, incase is a bit thicker though. I got an incase mainly just to have something protective for my macbook for when i put it in my backpack so it doesn't get all scratched up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
I got a sleeve for mine, then it goes in your rucksack, its best NOT TO BE SEEN CARRYING A LAPTOP here in the UK, guess thats the same for u guys in the states. I got mine from "Wrappers" they do send to the states so no prob if u guys want one.

http://wrappers.typepad.com/

Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook,white 2.16ghz C2D/2GB RAM/120GB, iPOD 60GB
I got a sleeve for mine, then it goes in your rucksack, its best NOT TO BE SEEN CARRYING A LAPTOP here in the UK, guess thats the same for u guys in the states. I got mine from "Wrappers" they do send to the states so no prob if u guys want one.

http://wrappers.typepad.com/

Chris

The page wouldn't load up. Is the website down or something?
I've heard nothing but good things about "wrappers" so I really want to see the designs and find out if they ship internationally.:bone:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Just tried it and it seems ok now, if not put WRAPPERS into Google and yes they really are good.

Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.