VX revolution mouse

Reaction score
I got an open box logitech VX revolution mouse today, and I can't get it to work. Does anyone else have one of these, or tried to get one to work? The power comes up, but I just couldn't get it to work. I'm thinking the one I got is just bad.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
It's possible someone returned it because it didn't work and they just reshelved it. Do you have the correct drivers for it, if needed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Core 2 Duo MacBook (home); Core Solo mini (work)
I'm using the MX Revolution with a Mac Mini; working just fine. I used the CD that came with the mouse to install the drivers, then ran updates. Surprisingly, it's not even complaining about running through a KVM switch (I have the little cordless connector plugged right into the USB mouse port on the switch, which in turn connects to my Mini and a Dell GX260 running XP).

Are you using your VX with a laptop? Logitech's website lists it specifically as a "notebook mouse", but I wouldn't think it would make any difference if you try it with a desktop.

Sounds like a return may have indeed just been reshelved.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Doesn't belong in "Anything Goes". Moved to more appropriate forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.