OS X on xp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Is there any way I can run any sort of interactive OS X demo on my PC running XP? I know there probably is not, but that would be sweet!;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Go to an apple store and try it out. The only easy and free thing I could reccomend that would be anything like OSX is kubuntu. I reeeeeeally would reccomend against that unless you know your way around your pc and what hardware is in it. I've played with unbuntu a bit, but you'll most likely be manually installing device drivers through the terminal unless you're lucky enough for it to find them or kubuntu isn't just a different interface like it says.

They do have a very large support forum, so if you have experience and and you're feeling like something new, go for it.

you may end up having to reformat your drive, so keep it in mind that if you have any information you want to keep, back it up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
There is Pear PC or Cherry OS, though I really wouldn't recommend either.
Your best bet is to simply try out the Mac OS on a real Mac at an Apple Store/Retailer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.