ibook combo drive?

K

Kananigirl

I was wondering what everyone thinks of their combo drive on the ibook? I had seen somewhere that someone said, the performance of the burner wasn't so great. I'm probably going to get an ibook in the coming month and was just wondering on the performance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
Kananigirl said:
I was wondering what everyone thinks of their combo drive on the ibook? I had seen somewhere that someone said, the performance of the burner wasn't so great. I'm probably going to get an ibook in the coming month and was just wondering on the performance.

Mine performs well. It burns my CD's quickly, and I've never had an error or problem with them once they're burned.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
My bro has an iBook and is quite happy with his CD burner

OP
K

Kananigirl

My brother is probably going to buy an ibook first. He's been looking around at reviews and asked about the ibook's combo drive. This is his first mac, mine too. I figure it's a good time to switch.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yeah! switch! I did. And this is what I am typing from: A Mac :)

OP
T

TylerMoney

My superdrive works like a charm....it rips my cds mighty quick, and has no problem burning them...or dvds (ripping included) for that matter...never had an error either.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
TylerMoney said:
My superdrive works like a charm....it rips my cds mighty quick, and has no problem burning them...or dvds (ripping included) for that matter...never had an error either.

Bragger. :D Save that Superdrive talk for the PB forum. :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.