Apple Shake Price

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac aluminum 2.0GHz Leopard
Hey guys

On Apple store website is says that Apple Shake is $499 for mac and $4999 for linux!!!! Is this a mistake on there site and if yes does anybody know what the real price is

Thanks

-Aaron

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
it use to be $4999 for mac, and $4999 for linux. They dropped the price for the mac because they no longer make it because a new version is coming out. It is not a mistake, so if you have a mac, jump on the price change, I did, and shake is awesome. I love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
it use to be $4999 for mac, and $4999 for linux. They dropped the price for the mac because they no longer make it because a new version is coming out. It is not a mistake, so if you have a mac, jump on the price change, I did, and shake is awesome. I love it.

I could research this and find out for myself but I am at work and don't have the time.. so here it comes what the heck is apple shake?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.