Airport Help...

Reaction score
I use an airport card for internet access, and a couple of days ago the connection started getting shaky and it would sign me on and off unexpectedly. It doesn't have anything to do with the way it's setup because it worked perfectly for so long without any problems. It just randomly started this and it's quite irritating to be online then have the connection just cut off. I don't know why it just randomly started this but I don't know what to do. Any suggestions to what could be wrong?

Thanks,
C.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
This would be better in the Airport/networking section.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 3.06Ghz, MBP 2.2Ghz, Mini G4, B/W G3 (Media Server), LCII, Beige G3
Dude I would definatly move this to the Airport/Networking section. I didn't read the "not just anything goes in the anything goes" section, and accidently posted a software/hardware issue here and got an infraction.

Delete this before you get an infraction.

OP
R
Reaction score
Dude I would definatly move this to the Airport/Networking section. I didn't read the "not just anything goes in the anything goes" section, and accidently posted a software/hardware issue here and got an infraction.

Delete this before you get an infraction.

How do I delete it?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Moved to the proper forum

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.