I *HATE* Iphoto, i have thousands of pics . Any Reccs?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Wow! I really like Photonator, it looks like a dated application, with the icons and all.. but it works well! It's SUPER fast, much faster than some of the other applications. I really like it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G5 10.5.6, 4 gig several ImacsG4's 640kb/10.3.9 and an Ibook G4/Tiger
iView media is fast and easy

Just copy the cards to a folder and dump it in iView, tag em and you done. I can find a red Suzuki from 2005 in 10 seconds (I have over 60,000 bike racing images) the trick is to tag them as you go.

http://www.iview-multimedia.com/index2.php

its been a littel bit since I last visited iViews web site, they now have a new name and are Microsoft (Oh *&^% joy!)

regards
Ray

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 1,83 GHz, 512 Ram
For a Canon SD 900 it doesn't

finder does this on it's own unless your camera is really stubborn.

it should show up/mount as a drive that you can browse just as you did in windows.

I have a Canon SD 900 and when I connect it to my MacBook, the iPhoto imports and manages the photos. Most of the times I just want them copy pasted on the external drive. But I can't.

Reaction score
Check out Aperture, Best image organizer and editor combo out there.

Reaction score
uggh iphoto, I know it's not free but bridge is well worth the money.

Yeah bride is well worth it. I doesn't need to make copies of you files like iphoto. I really hate that is does that. I just want to have multiple files and have my photo viewer see and organise them.

Reaction score
Yeah bride is well worth it. I doesn't need to make copies of you files like iphoto. I really hate that is does that. I just want to have multiple files and have my photo viewer see and organise them.

Wow I quoted myself!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.