White Macbook Not So White Anymore!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac aluminum 2.0GHz Leopard
Hey

Is there anything (cleaning product) i can use on my white macbook? becuase around the trackpad and sides is not as white becuase of me continuously using! :D I didnt wanna just go ahead and put chemicals on there that might affect it.

Thanks

-Aaron

Reaction score
First off, welcome to the forums.

How old is your MacBook? Some of the earlier ones used plastic that discolored. Apple will replace the top if it's one of the effected machines.

Routine cleaning is the best way to keep it white. Obviously, it's to late for that.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works well. Don't use it one the outside case though. It is slightly abrasive.

This has been covered many, many times. The search function is your friend. There is lots of good information already on the forums.

OP
Apple Monkey
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac aluminum 2.0GHz Leopard

My MacBook is around 8months old i think. intel core duo Not intel core 2 duo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle

My MacBook is around 8months old i think. intel core duo Not intel core 2 duo

My MacBook was purchased around the same time, I just had my palm rest and screen bezel replaced because they began to stain just last week, I just called apple they create a ticket number, I then went down to my local authorized apple repair depot and had them order then install the new parts. Very easy procces. Good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0, 1gb ram,80 gig hdd, Powermac G5, 80 Gig HDD, 1/5 gbs of ram. dvd writer
mr.cleaner works perfect

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.