IMac Video Output

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is gonna be kinda vage because im working from home and do not have the exact specs. But a school I am helping set up their new imac computer lab, has an infocus projector. The problem is I think there isn't a video out that will support this projector. The projector has standard inputs including RGB, S-Video, and RCA, but if I recall, none of these are outputs available on the new I-macs.... does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
~Justin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Go to an electronics store and get an adapter. There's an adapter for everything almost.

iMacs have a mini-DVI out.

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is gonna be kinda vage because im working from home and do not have the exact specs. But a school I am helping set up their new imac computer lab, has an infocus projector. The problem is I think there isn't a video out that will support this projector. The projector has standard inputs including RGB, S-Video, and RCA, but if I recall, none of these are outputs available on the new I-macs.... does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
~Justin

Surfwax95's suggestion is the best course of action ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.