Website won't open on my Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel 20"
Hi all

I have started to work on a website with GoLive and I didn't like the design so I scrapped the files and started over again. With the new design, I can't upload it because my system can't connect to the server. I have tried loading my website through Safari, Firefox and Explorer and they can't find the page. Now, the site loads up on any other system. I can open it at work (PC) and at my brothers place (PC). My brother seems to think I might have blocked the site on my Mac somehow.

Does anyone have any idea what I have done? Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Jim

Reaction score
Did you solve this problem?

Hi all

I have started to work on a website with GoLive and I didn't like the design so I scrapped the files and started over again. With the new design, I can't upload it because my system can't connect to the server. I have tried loading my website through Safari, Firefox and Explorer and they can't find the page. Now, the site loads up on any other system. I can open it at work (PC) and at my brothers place (PC). My brother seems to think I might have blocked the site on my Mac somehow.

Does anyone have any idea what I have done? Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Jim

I have exactly the same problem with my macbook not opening my wordpress site. How did you solve this issue? Hope you can help. Thanks

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I hope you find an answer to your problem, but did you not notice that the post you replied to is 6 years old?

Reaction score
I did notice the age of the post but hoped that as the member is still active the query might get through. I'm new to this - is it better to start a new thread in these circumstances?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.