Macbook (black 2gig RAM) Does Frozen Throne work!??!

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just bought my 1st long-awaited mac computer. (macbook (black) Intel Core 2 Duo, 160 HD , 2 GIG ram...) I love the looks, and everything about it, still getting used to some keyboard discrepancies from windows, but mostly loving it. I can see why people love apple.

***My main problem***
I'm a gamer, and bought this computer knowing that macbooks are not fond of games. HOwever, all i play and plan on playing is WarcraftIII: Frozen Throne. Before installing, i wanted to knwo if you guys know if its okay to do so...and if not, does it crash?? Thanks guys...like always.:dive:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
Hey guys, i just bought my 1st long-awaited mac computer. (macbook (black) Intel Core 2 Duo, 160 HD , 2 GIG ram...) I love the looks, and everything about it, still getting used to some keyboard discrepancies from windows, but mostly loving it. I can see why people love apple.

***My main problem***
I'm a gamer, and bought this computer knowing that macbooks are not fond of games. HOwever, all i play and plan on playing is WarcraftIII: Frozen Throne. Before installing, i wanted to knwo if you guys know if its okay to do so...and if not, does it crash?? Thanks guys...like always.:dive:

Blizzard has released a patch for Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne that makes it a Universal Binary, so it doesn't need Rosetta at all past running it the first time so it can update to the patch.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.