In Search of a good scrapbooking program

Reaction score
I do a lot of scrapbooking on my Windows PC but I am trying to do more and more on my Mac. For Windows I use a program called Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I am wondering what is a good program for scrapbooking for the Mac?
As for what I do I do a lot of digital scrapbooking where I create CD's and DVD's but as well I like to be able to create actual products that I can print out from trips such as having pictures, text, etc. that I can then put into a notebook like a photo album.

Reaction score
I am also seeking the answer to this issue. I used Printshop for years on my PC. Now I have a new Mac and have had little luck figuring out what I need. I am considering Photoshop elements.
I also found this link http://www.scrappersguide.com/ which has me interested. I like to use a lot of clip art to embellish the pages. At the Apple store they just looked at me when I asked about Clipart. I don't think they use it much.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.