Where is personal info stored?

Reaction score
I have been all over but am unable to locate where (10.4.9) my personal info is stored. I just moved and need to update my address instead of the old address that pops up when I fill in a form. Can someone point me in the right direction?? Thanks in advance.

M

MacHeadCase

I'm not sure if the autofill picks up its info from the Address Book's vCard you have... Might be worth a try to edit your info in the Address Book.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
If it's a web form that's filling in the fields, that's your Autofill feature of Safari in action.

In addition to correcting your Address Book, as MHC suggests, you should also try resetting Safari: Safari --> Reset Safari

OP
PapaNoHair
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the autofill picks up its info from the Address Book's vCard you have... Might be worth a try to edit your info in the Address Book.

Thanks MHC - that did it!! Never would have thought to look in there. Also Caribiner23: before I reset Safari - what exactly "resets" (before I do it).

M

MacHeadCase

It makes Safari go back to defaults. But you don't lose your bookmarks, just your personal settings like font size changes, etc.

Oh and glad it worked Papa.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to proper forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.