hmmm...?

Reaction score
im gonna buy a black macbook , im a graphic design student and dont have much money so want to get the best i can, so iv gone for a refurbished one with the same specs as the normal black one , just wondereing if there is a high chance of a newer version of the macbooks coming out soonish that i should wait for , and if this macbook will run photoshop fine ? cheers so much in advance, sorry about the essay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone X, Watch 3, '18 MBP w/touchbar, '17 iPad Pro 10.5
Photoshop is still using rosetta, so it lags a bit, but I run it with 1gb ram and it works quite well. As far as a newer version of the macbook, noone knows, and anyone who tells you that they DO know, well, unless they work for apple, they are just guessing. One question though, if you say you don't have much money, then why spend extra for a blcak macbook? Why not judt buy the white for a few hundred less, and put that money into ram?

OP
G
Reaction score
hmm

cos this black one is only 870 which i think is pretty cheap ?? and the only other one i can get is a white one for 740 i think , and its only got 80 gb and 512mb and neither of them two specs are high enough ? wb cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
im gonna buy a black macbook , im a graphic design student and dont have much money so want to get the best i can, so iv gone for a refurbished one with the same specs as the normal black one , just wondereing if there is a high chance of a newer version of the macbooks coming out soonish that i should wait for , and if this macbook will run photoshop fine ? cheers so much in advance, sorry about the essay

I have a Black MacBook and it's a charm. I am not sure what new features the newer ones will sport (if any), but this machine should fit your needs - the only issue may be the screen being a little on the small side for design work.

OP
G
Reaction score
ye

ye thats what i was thinking , but i definately want it to be portable and the pro just isnt, cheers

Reaction score
ye thats what i was thinking , but i definately want it to be portable and the pro just isnt, cheers

hm.. I got the 15 inch MBP and yah, it is larger than my 12 inch ibook, but it is definitely portable. I carry it around all the time (use it for work/home/coffee shops/travel) and the great larger screen is it worth to carry a bit bigger notebook bag...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.