• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Kill Bill

T

TylerMoney

Holly crap this movie is awesome!

I've been waiting to see it forever, and yesterday my friend Roger brought it over..I've watched it twice since...and it's a compressed copy w/o subtitles (a lot of the movie is in Japanese)...and it was still amazing.

The matrix is nothign. Hot chicks with samuri swords is the greatest thing ever invinted...it's like my dream kung fu and live action anime.

If you haven't seen it, you had better not sleep tonight..or again until you see it. It's quite bloody and violent though...however, I think that makes it all the better.

:D

OP
M

Mac Apple

yep, its awesome :) I keep having to watch it. Definately Tarentinos best I think.

They are releasing the part 1 in the cinema again just before the second one comes. Need to see it on the big screen.

If you havent seen it, SEE IT! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
Kill Bill probably won't come out in England for a while.

I remember when I went to England a few years back, Evolution had just come out, and my brother had seen it about 4 or 5 weeks before.

The same thing happens with Harry Potter movies that are being released in the USA: they've already been out for a while in England before they come here. :mad:

I find it extremely annoying, and I wish Hollywood and all the other movie making places would sync it so everything would come out at the same time everywhere. ::Sigh::

P.S. : All that talk about samurai swords makes me want one. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I have heard good things about the movie - and I'm not surprised - Tarentinos work rules - Pulp Fiction is a must see for me whenever it's on :)

OP
T

TylerMoney

I also have wanted a samuri sword lately...screw guns man...everyone should be albe to walk around with katanas. And we can bring back the honor system, with dualing and all. I think the crime rate would be more controlable...you'd have a lot more heros out there...also a lot more criminals I guess...but it would be fun.

OP
N

nicholas

Haha, yeah, no dead people, just alot of limbs missing. But you're exactly like me in that sense, TylerMoney...after seeing Kill Bill (and now Kill Bill 2) it just reaffirmed my want for samurai swords. So I got a katana and a wakazashi (the half blade) along with the nifty wooden stand. Now I just WELCOME a burgular!

OP
W

WhitE_RabbiT

I just watched this for the first time with my girlfriend tonight. I LOVED the movie. Just great. Unfortunally, I don't think she found it too amusing. Can't wait to see the second one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I am looking forward to it - the reviews on late night makes me have high expectations :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.