using bootcamp to install vista with multiple CD's

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I have a macbook and I'm having a problem installing vista w/ bootcamp. My vista is on multiple cd-r's, i downloaded it from my college we get it free from being in the IT department. The problem is when it comes time to insert the cd 2... cd 1 does not eject... i tried pushing the button to no avail. so i exited the installation.... I'm trying to find away to combine the 5 iso's i have using Daemon tools and magic iso... but every cd has a folder named source so i can't add the file from cd 2,3,4,5 to cd 1 due to the duplicate names... anybody got any ideas on how to proceed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Core2 Duo, 2.33MHZ, 160GB HD, 2GB RAM, ATI X1600 256 MB
I've installed programs with multiple cd's but only after windows and the mac drivers for boot camp were installed - so the eject key worked at that point.

Sorry can't help. Maybe someone else has an idea.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15", 2GB RAM
I believe that the bootcamp website states that it does NOT support multiple CD versions of Vista, along with upgrade versions. Sorry for the bad news.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.