Beta Solitaire Testers needed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 24"
Hi! Recent convert here... Let me start by saying waaayyy back in the olden days (mid-late 90s) I bought a nifty shareware program that had maybe 100 or so games of solitaire. Stats tracking, a large library of games and a decent interface made spending $19 pretty easy.

I never did find a better replacement for that solitaire game, it's made the jump to every new pc I ever put together or purchased. So here we are 10 years later and I don't have a pc anymore. It was crushing to not find my favorite time waster available for mac.

Today it has 650+ solitaire games, and there's an upcoming mac beta that I've signed up for. The author has a deluge of xp testers but needs many more Mac testers. So if yer interested check out the site at www.goodsol.com. The list of games to be tested is at www.goodsol.com/beta.html.

If your interested in becoming a beta tester just email [email protected] with "MAC Beta Test" in the subject line and tell him Sixpak sent ya.

Sixpak was my username from eons ago :)

Let me know how it goes!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Hey thanks for letting us know!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
yes thanks for letting us know!! I'll check it out soon, but I really should be getting back to work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.