I just love these machines!

Reaction score
Sorry but I just wanted to express how much I love my mac. I see news every day about the latest Vista bugs and vulnerabilities. Every time I call customer service for just about anything they have an option for vista problems. I am here on my mac and glanced over at the relic.. I mean Dell. For about a half a second I was just like...Whats that thing in the corner. At that moment all these evil thoughts roared in my head. Thoughts of all the problems I would have had with the windows. It kinda reminded me of that scene in family guy where the evil monkey points at the son. After those evil thoughts I found myself at peace with the knowledge of all the headaches I have avoided since my switch.

That is all......Carry on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Im three weeks into my first MacBook, no problems at all, best lappy I have ever had, this computer makes my Windows XP laptop look like its from the stone age, a mate of mine got a new Vista Lappy just before I got my MacBook, he has had nothing but problems with it, he now wishes he had got a Mac instead, in fact he may sell it and get a proper computer. I think after three weeks MacBooks are just great.

Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
from what i have seen so far mac's have there own set of problems.

What? You mean this box isn't the embodiment of perfection that solves all of life's problems?

You've destroyed my dreams, man!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.