iWeb, uploading onto other webhosts

Reaction score
Which free site is best to upload my iweb files rather than purchasing a .mac account because its expensive.

thnks in advance :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Any provider will do. If they give you FTP service it will be better, but any will do. Just remember to keep the same folder structure as it was published.

OP
chitty
Reaction score
iweb

ive tried using a site called bravehost or something like that

but uploading those files singulary is quite difficult ?

does anyone have another site ?

Reaction score
110mb.com

i have a 110mb.com account and i have designed my site on iweb and published to folder.....now step by step what do i do? how do i get it published to the web?thanks

Reaction score
i might add that i am trying to use cyberduck and then digitalspace.net as my server. but it says on cyberduck that the login is wrong, i must be puttung the wrong info in when i'm trying to 'connect'. help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM MacBook, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
My personal favorites are FreeWebs or Weebly. I really like them and they have worked in the past.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
uploading those files singulary is quite difficult ?
Use Cyberduck or a tool like it. It will allow you to drag & drop to and from your Finder folders.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
i might add that i am trying to use cyberduck and then digitalspace.net as my server. but it says on cyberduck that the login is wrong, i must be puttung the wrong info in when i'm trying to 'connect'. help?

Well first check their logon notes. You can't get far if you can't login.

In Cyberduck, 'Server' matches their term for 'FTP/Host'.

I noticed they seem to have two ways to enter the server name. Look at that part of the note very closely.

If you still have troubles, submit a ticket for help from them.

P.S. My response is for 110MB.com. But you rant about digitalspace.net too. Either way, I suggest you submit a help ticket if you are having issues.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.