New Guy needs photo booth

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
kooBcaM 13"
Hey, I am new to this excellent forum. so I will try my best to speak when spoken to etc. I just have one question that i have seen semi answered. I found that people are not allowed to say on the actual forum how I can get the photo booth app on a powerpc with isight. however i wopuld love to know if somebody can give me an idea where to look or pm me with more infor or if even that isnt allowed... pm me asking for my email address and i will provide it, and you can send it there. I would buy this if i could but apparantly i cant! please help a fellow mac addict!!! thanks I am desperate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Even it weren't frowned upon, are you sure it would work?

I would assume PhotoBooth has a framework of its own that the older iSights can't tap into...but I honestly don't know.

Welcome to the Forums.

Also, try Google.

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot about the PowerPC iMacs that had the built-in iSight...

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
kooBcaM 13"
Hey, thanks! I tried google, all I found was a link to this site with a forum filled with people who know how to do it but couldn't talk about it! Oh well, the search continues...

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
kooBcaM 13"
anybody else know anything about this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.