Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I ordered my Macbook from apple.com yesterday. It says it ships in 24 hours but will it be here today or tomorrow?

Reaction score
Probably neither.... unless you live right next door to the Distribution Center.

Your macbook will "SHIP" in 24 hrs.

Your transit time will depend on your location.

Congrats on the Mac, and welcome to Mac-Forums.

Reaction score
If you customized it you have to wait for it to be built.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Black MacBook 160GB HD 2GB RAM
Where do the MacBooks ship from?

The anticipation is killing me! I just ordered my first MacBook and I cannot wait for it to arrive. Where did yours ship from? I am trying to figure out how long until I will have it home to play with! Thanks for your input.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
MacGirl,

Sorry to break the news to you :( but if you customized it (ie added more ram or bigger hard drive) it will ship from..... CHINA Sorry. but the good news is, they ship pretty quick.

I ordered mine on Wednesday Morning at 9:45am and got in on Monday Morning 9:30 am. (Yes I remeber the exact times because I was so excited lol), but I had paid the extra $18 for fater shipping. In the case the u didn't change anything and ordered it stock. it ships from California I believe.

By the way, its an amazing Computer and u just made a great choice going for it. and u will enjoy it guranteed :D

So congrats in advance and let everyone kno who you like you new MacBook when u get it.

Did u order white or black?

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.
You were lucky. I MacBook came from China and took 8 days before it was shipped. Then another 2 day wait until it turned up at my work place in Southampton, UK.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
WOOW

Thats a long wait, but then again, it was travling a much longer distance. I'd have probably walked to china and to get my MacBook if I were to wait for 8 days :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
WOOW

Thats a long wait, but then again, it was travling a much longer distance. I'd have probably walked to china and to get my MacBook if I were to wait for 8 days :D

dude, if you can walk to china in 8 days you have super human powers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
LOOL

Well, the adrenaline will be kickin in by then. Adrenaline rush compined with the excitment and anticipation of getting my MacBook, heck I'd probably Fly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2ghz C2D, 2gig Ram, 120gig HD / 60gig Black Ipod Video / 2nd Gen Ipod Shuffle
Ordered mine on last friday, shipped monday from china arrived yesterday (wed at 9am). So mine got pretty fast. There does seem to be a general trend lately of the package arriving 1 day before FedEx's estimates, at least i know mina and I got ours a day earlier than expected.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Cheers to FedEx for delivering our MacBooks Early.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.