iPod Mini :(

K

klumick

My 20gb got stolen a few days ago by this wigger kid, i had him searched by the dean and told the police but he'd already sold it.Besides my ibook, it was my favorite possesion. So i went to the local apple store the other day and bought a silver iPod mini for my birthday, I got it home, updated it, and was using it. This thing is not nearly as nice as the original iPod. I know its smaller and cheaper, but it lacks the finesse and beauty of the original ipod, the font on the screen is ugly, and very pixelated. I should stop ranting, and go do something constructive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well I have looked at both in the Apple store and I thought they both look good. The mini is so small that I think it's what I'm getting

OP
C

Chamorro

Sorry to hear about that....I just had a Les Paul and Digital Camcorder stolen from my house...at least I got the guitar back.

At least the mini will do what you need it to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.