• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Guitar Hero 2 for 360 launches today!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM, 160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm, SuperDrive 6x
Anybody getting it? Should be here from UPS today, and im excited. I have never owned one, but I always play the PS2 version at my friend's house. I do hope they add an Xbox Live feature to allow online face-offs.

You guys play alot of GH?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I'd get it if I could ever figure out how to play it. That's the most confusing game I've ever played, I can't imagine the real guitar being much more difficult. :D

Reaction score
I heard you can d/l new songs off of the XBL marketplace. I thought about getting it, but by the time I figure out if I want it or not, it'll probably be sold out everywhere :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i want dance dance revolution!!!

haha, Guitar Hero is so much fun, I plan on buying it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I've never played it but my little bro. loves it. I might get it for his birthday this month.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
My brother sent me this link yesterday. I guesss the people that make Guitar Hero finally announced a new game that will include all the instruments that make up a rock band.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0 c2d 2gb 80gb SD Mac Mini c2d 1.83
Seems like a lot of fun! Must pick this one up!

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM, 160GB Serial ATA Drive @ 5400 rpm, SuperDrive 6x
Yea that Rock Band game will be interesting.. actually having a full band and sharing stuff online. As for now, GH is pretty cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 1.83, iBook G3 800, iMac G3 233, Mac Classic, Apple IIc. And too many PC's to count.
Well I don't have a 360, but I play the PS2 version a lot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.