Mac mini Memory upgrade problems

Reaction score
Admittedly I am posting this becuase I am an anal person. I successfully put in the apple branded memory in my intel 1.66 core duo mac mini. It boasted the system memory to 1 gb. Upon reinstalling the case though it was not a perfect line up. by this I mean that it was pretty darn close. THere is a smalll gap in the front and also by the power button it sticks in a milimeter. Looking at it it looks normal in fact this may have been how it was before I opened it up. My question is wether I can get the case prefectly back on. OR are the clips just too temprimental. Will this 1mm affect airport or bluetooth antennas.
Thanks for helping out some one that is so anal about his max
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
hmm...it wont effect the antennas...but its always nice to have a sealed mac...dont try to force it shut cuz u could damage something....my advice would be to have a professional try to get it back on...if it doesnt, no big deal.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.