Mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
Hi Guys
I am going to get a Bluetooth mouse soon as sometimes if working on a table I find it easyer than the Trackpad, any ideas as to the best one to get?

Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Me, too. Me, too. I need some recommendations, please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
wireless mighty mouse...(if u've got the cash....it just looks so darn cool next to a macbook)

or u could always go with the cheaper, Logitech V270 optical cordless bluetooth mouse..(what a mouthful!)

OP
chrisiw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
OP
chrisiw
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
wireless mighty mouse...(if u've got the cash....it just looks so darn cool next to a macbook)

or u could always go with the cheaper, Logitech V270 optical cordless bluetooth mouse..(what a mouthful!)
Thanks for the info, I thought that was a good one to go for.

Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Note: moved to correct forum

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money

Why does your link point to an ebay auction selling OS X? I thought you were providing a link to the Mouse.

Hi Guys
I am going to get a Bluetooth mouse soon as sometimes if working on a table I find it easyer than the Trackpad, any ideas as to the best one to get?

Chris

Me, too. Me, too. I need some recommendations, please.
I think Apples Mighty Mouse is a very nice choice and does give you the sleek Apple styling as well as 2 mice buttons (using pressure sensors) and a scroll ball/wheel.

Alternatively you can just get the Apple Wireless Mouse which is another bluetooth mouse from Apple but it only has one button and it does not have a scroll ball/wheel. Unfortunately I think this mouse has been discontinued - it can still be found on ebay and Amazon though. I bought one of these for about £10 I think a few weeks back - absolutely prefect for me although I guess I would like the scroll ball/wheel found on the mighty mouse.

Review of Apple Wireless Mouse

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.