Help Transfering Files Wirelessly MacMini

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is My first Mac. I picked up a MacMini earlier today. I am currently running a PC with Windows Vista and I would like to transfer my MP3's from my Vista Machine to my MacMini Wirelessly through My Linksys Router. I have been having so Much trouble and I don't know what to Do. I am unfamiliar with Macs, so I figured the experts(You guys) could help me out. When I click on Network on my Mini, my PC shows up and I click it and it gives me something about the Alias is wrong and It can't find it. I would truly love to get my MP3's on my Mini without burning a DVD. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

|-Goku-|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook C2D 2GHz 1GB Ram 80GB HD
I just made this yesterday, the mac side should be exactl the same, you will just have to figure out how to do the equivalent windows tasks for Vista, as I have no experience with Vista.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58034

And btw, you can also use the search function on here to get even more threads on the subject. I ended up figuring it out through some google searching.

Good Luck to ya.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.