My iPod is possessed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
Anybody have one of those neato "Eye of the Storm" things? It's a globe with a center that shoots electricity out, and you can touch it and attract the lightning?

Well tonight I sat my iPod down next to my Eye of the Storm and it FLIPPED THE **** OUT. It started beeping wildly, the menu started scrolling up and down and playing songs, and the backlight started flashing on and off. I pulled the iPod quickly away, and it stopped. I slowly moved it closer to the Eye of the Storm and it started doing it again. Something about the intense electricity that the Storm emits, really messes with the iPod. It's funny as **** to watch, but scared the heck out of me the first time. ;)

E

.emo.

.ouch.

.is it messed up now?.

Osiris22x said:
Anybody have one of those neato "Eye of the Storm" things? It's a globe with a center that shoots electricity out, and you can touch it and attract the lightning?

Well tonight I sat my iPod down next to my Eye of the Storm and it FLIPPED THE **** OUT. It started beeping wildly, the menu started scrolling up and down and playing songs, and the backlight started flashing on and off. I pulled the iPod quickly away, and it stopped. I slowly moved it closer to the Eye of the Storm and it started doing it again. Something about the intense electricity that the Storm emits, really messes with the iPod. It's funny as **** to watch, but scared the heck out of me the first time. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
That's a good thing to know since I'm planning to get an iPod ;)

T

TylerMoney

hmmm, that sounds like it'd do some damage...but would look and sound pretty stinkin cool

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.