• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Stolen Sled

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
[RANT]

Well, today i was walkign down the driveway after i got off the bus (my driveway is eally long and dirt) and i noticed that there were strange tire marks down the drive way. so that gave me a weird feeling. I then went to look at my shed, and to my surprise, there was no snomobile. It had somehow been started, chain cut, drivin on the graval and onto a trailor. So that was the first thing. I also found it strange that in the same shed there is an unchained ATV and 3 wheeler (now chained for obvious reason) that were untouched.

Another weird thing is that yesterday, we got a call from some french guy who couldnt speak english asking about it. he said he was going to come tonight and look at it (because it was for sale in the sled trader). But he didnt come. so he was probably calling for our adress to come steal the darn thing.

argg im mad..
worst part is. that we had just taken the insurance off of it becasue the season was over, so we wont ber gettign anythign to cover the machine. and it wasnt a cheap machine (2001 Arctic cat Pantara 1000 Triple).

EEERRRRRGGGG

[END RANT]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.