Apple iTunes - "Complete My Album" feature

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod 8GB Nano
From MSNBC.COM

"Apple introduced the "Complete My Album" feature Thursday on its iTunes Store. It now gives a full credit of 99 cents for every track the user previously purchased and applies it toward the purchase of the complete album."

VERY interesting. Offer is RETROACTIVE for 90 Days for ANY song purchased since the inception of iTunes. What an innovative idea.....you only have to buy a song ONCE! BRILLIANT!

Full article HERE: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17856716/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
sounds awesome. cant wait to try it out to see how it works

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Oh man, they'll sell a lot of albums. ^_^

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Well, personally...
if I only bought one track from an album, that is because the rest of the album sucked like greasy foot cheese on toast.

I didn't want the rest of the album in the first place, and now that it is cheaper to buy the rest of the album, it is still no great incentive for me to purchase it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I just checked my "Complete My Album" status, and I have about 15 albums available for $9 each, but they're all terrible albums so oh well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.