Radio Stations

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here and I was just wondering if anyone could recommend me a site that might have a list of various radio stations that one can listen to online. I think it's awesome how you can go to a certain stations website, click an MP3 link, and be listening to the feed on your itunes within seconds (I literally just discovered that this morning, so I'm excited). I'm listening to an Aussie rock station right now, and just finished a search for other top radio stations but without any luck, so I'm hoping somebody knows of a site that has links to various top stations around the world (I'm new to this, remember). Thanks ahead for any help, sorry if my question sounds confusing.

p.s. - If you have a favorite radio station, please share that. I'm open to anything, and am looking to expand some musical horizons.

cas

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz 512mb Mac OSX 10.4.8
have you tried last.fm yet?
i dont know if it works with itunes but its great
you can find a LOT of new music there
n_n

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.