Phone Agent with Sony Ericsson Phone

Reaction score
I just purchased Phone Agent (PA) and installed it on MBP and it worked! Easy setup. I just followed the Read Me instruction that came with it. It's kind of expensive but It's worth it. I used to work with PC and have MyPhoneExplorer (MPE) as a freeware. I tried MyBluePhone but not quite what I need. I want more just like MPE :bushman:

I'm beginning to like Mac more than PC now...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Sony Ericsson phones work beautifully with OS X. I use iSync just to keep my calendar, contacts, tasks and notes on my phone and it works a charm ( I have a k700i).

Basically I have everything set up ion Entourage, any changes in either Entourage or the phone will sync.

OP
Gcane93
Reaction score
Sony Ericsson phones work beautifully with OS X. I use iSync just to keep my calendar, contacts, tasks and notes on my phone and it works a charm ( I have a k700i).

Basically I have everything set up ion Entourage, any changes in either Entourage or the phone will sync.

That's good to know. I have the K750i.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.