Brand New Blue Ipod Mini for 40$!!!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Interesting. This almost most sound like a pyramid scheme.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
What item did you buy to get your iPod? Your post that you got your iPod 3 weeks later is hardly proof of anything now is it? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
It's hard to trust something like that, when there are spelling errors on the page and the person that announces the "promo" joins today and posts that advertisement.. at least in the past these type of things were a scam and/or hoax.. maybe this one isnt, but I most definitely would not bet any money on it! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Murlyn said:
It's hard to trust something like that, when there are spelling errors on the page and the person that announces the "promo" joins today and posts that advertisement.. at least in the past these type of things were a scam and/or hoax.. maybe this one isnt, but I most definitely would not bet any money on it! :)
Now i hear that Murlyn! :) :D :eek:

OP
T

TylerMoney

dang....I feel what all your are saying is correct....and I totally agree...but there is that think in the back of my head telling me it'd be so freaking cool to get an iPod mini for free.....hmmm....I think I'll wiat to see if any of you get your mini.....or I guess someone else on the forums that tries it...caues none of us are I imagine.

OP
C

Chamorro

soccerstar1421 said:
Go to the following site and sign up. You get on a waiting list and in a month or two you will get your blue ipod mini. I was skeptical at first too until it arrived at my doorstep 3 weeks later! Thanks a lot

http://mobilepalace54.com/blueipod.html

Sounds like a lot of those eBay auctions..."get the latest stuff for free; just pay shipping!" there are lots of discussions about these things in this and other forums.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
It's an obvious scam. Everything is spelled wrong, the site is crap, and some of the deals are insane...like a Sony Vaio laptop for $40. :p

The guy that made that site is a loser.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
Is this a scam? If you look at the way it works it is as follows: A certain amount of people pay a certain amount of money. By the time enough people piad there small amount of money, the company has gotten back what they paid for the produdct along with a small profit. For example - The $10,000 US Cash - 139 people pay $80. The company makes 11,120. Therefore making a 1,120 profit....Now, if they are really buying these items full price and making profits like this, is it a hoax?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I think it's a scam. How can anyone make any money? It's like at best you have a shot at getting something but you might more likely get nothing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
witeshark said:
I think it's a scam. How can anyone make any money? It's like at best you have a shot at getting something but you might more likely get nothing

if you had read my above post, you would see how they make money!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Yeah I know - I did - they make money - - it's nothing for us is what I'm saying

OP
T

TylerMoney

ok but how are they getting the merchindise so cheap?....they're saying everyone who pays that price gets that item.....so....10,000 isn't buying 169 people an iPod....at least not if the company is paying full price....?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.