airport booting

Reaction score
hey guys i have airport express and my whole family runs theyre macbooks on it its just when my little brother plays his xbox360 and it really slows me down to a halt i have admin to it is there a way thru admin that i can boot his connection off of airport or somthing to block and unblock him please i need help

OP
P
Reaction score
if that was to make fun of my spelling with not putting periods i believe i asked about help for my airport express not your judgement......theres the periods

Reaction score
Cool it. I'm just saying that some punctuation would help everyone and anyone to better understand your problem, rather than having to read the line 7 times before understanding it. After all, punctuation does have a function in the English language.

Just some advice.

Also, your phrasing would look more serious and more people would've answered here. Why do you think is this a two-man conversation?

Just trying to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.