Kodak easyshare help

Reaction score
Is there anyway to stop easyshare from putting the pictures into individual daily folders, and just keep them all in one folder?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
there may be some preferences you can change. Personally, I'd just delete the kodak software. I've had nothing but bad experiences with their digital camera software. I've had it actually interfere and cause other camera and photo printing software to crash, consistently. Unless I'm using iPhoto, I just connect the camera as normal, and drag and drop photos into a folder I want. It's a lot less hassle and saves launching software each time.

I'd just check the app preferences first - there may be something there, like selecting a destination folder. If not, and you can transfer simply through drag and drop in finder, I'd do that and ditch the kodak software...but that's just me.

I organised photos like that for a year on my old laptop. Just mounted the camera as a drive by connecting as you normally would, navigated to the memory card through finder and dragged the photos I wanted onto a photos folder I'd made. It meant a little more organising later, but not having to worry about any other software was a great help. This also allowed me to copy photos back onto the memory card if I wanted.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.