when do you think there will be new ones?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
ok,im gonna start things off with a little offtopic-ness: this is my first post here i wanna say hi! [didnt see any introduction topic, if there is sorry i spammed here]

anyway back on topic:when do you think the new models will be made? im seriously considering purchasing a mac but im gonna wait for leopard and was wondering if apple is going to release a new model design with it, and i want to have the latest one. so basically im asking if i bought one now would i have the latest model for a while?

Reaction score
Yogi is absolutely correct. We just don't know which Tuesday it will be.

I'm guessing in June. Anyone else?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
oh haha i was gonna say... i mean i spent lik a half hour on google looking and couldnt find anything about them. haha i am gonna say july 17. hmm where have i seen that date before....?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
That just might be a good guess bigmof! But we'll all just wait and see cuz we can't do anything else. Hang in there ;>) And, btw, welcome to Mac-forums...come back often.

Reaction score
No I heard it's gonna be at a special media event that will be held later tonight. Only 5 journalists were invited short-notice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.