Ruckus (windows program) and MacOSx

Reaction score
Hello,
I want to run a windows program called Ruckus at Ruckus.com but they don't have a MacOSx version... how can i get it to work on MacOSx. ..parrallels? wine? What progarms (free most preferably) can i use?

Thanks!

Reaction score
To run a Windows application, you need Windows, so that'll cost you a license. Apart from that, you need Parallels, yes. And the beta is free I think, but it's time-limited.

OP
Q
Reaction score
What progframs can i use parrallels for though?? or is that a program and the beta of it is free? I'm not to knowledgeable in this area.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
What progframs can i use parrallels for though?? or is that a program and the beta of it is free? I'm not to knowledgeable in this area.

Parallels is a program that allows you to run windows in a environment within osx. You can run all programs that do not require 3d rendering (until the next version). Just buy Parallels, and Windows, and you will be good to go to get all your windows only programs like Ruckus to work.

OP
Q
Reaction score
if i buy parallel's now do i get free updates (like the new version that does allow 3d rendering etc.) ??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.