Easiest way to learn Dreamweaver

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the best books to self learn Dreamweaver 8. Admittedly i'm quite lazy and huge fat books scare me, so visual guides may be more benificial to my small brain. I just want to learn the basics!!:dummy:

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the best books to self learn Dreamweaver 8. Admittedly i'm quite lazy and huge fat books scare me, so visual guides may be more benificial to my small brain. I just want to learn the basics!!:dummy:

Check out your local book store or amazon for Dreamweaver 8: The Missing Manual.

The book has helped me out tons.

The whole Missing Manual series is great. They have a good one for CSS too.

Reaction score
Best way to learn dreamweaver

The BEST way is to use some Video Tutorials! In the video tutorials they will show you everything and exactly how you should do it! Step-by-step! I have learned PHP, MYSQL, HTML, DREAMWEAVER, ADOBE FLASH AND ADOBE PHOTOSHOP with the help of the Video Tutorials of world-shopping.org. Here is a link to the Dreamweavers Full Tutorial course:
Dreamweaver CS4 Video Training | World-Shopping

Good Luck To All!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac: OS 10.6.8
I have the afore mentioned book and found it a lifesaver. Tutorials never register in my memory with something as involved as Dreamweaver. The book will always be there for you to go over
a dozen times before the process makes sense. Just the way my mind works.

Reaction score
I would say video tutorials are the way to go but it is based on your learning style and preference. I am an avid user of lynda.com for learning anything web/programming related, it's really a great resource.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.