Dud bluetooth causing issues in new mbp??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" macbook pro core 2 duo, 2.16ghz, 2gb ram, 160gb hdd. iPod nano 8gb. iPod Photo 20gb.
Hello,

So today at Uni I tried sending a video from my phone to my mbp but after many attempts it just would not connect to my mbp. I ignore this.

I get home, turn on my mbp and try to use my wireless mighty mouse and keyboard with no success. After re-setting up the mouse, it is extremely jittery and non-responsive, and the mbp won't even acknowledge the keyboard exists. Replaced batteries. No luck. Restarted twice. No luck. For a little while the fans on the mbp even turned on for no reason. Any suggestions on any diagnositic tests or something I can do? Perhaps this has something to do with me upgrading to 10.4.9?

OH, almost forgot, after I restarted one time, I logged in, didn't do anything or touch anything and a couple of seconds after logging in I got this screen stating in many languages to restart again like the mbp was frozen? Upon restarting I sent the report to apple. I'm sorry I didn't save a copy.

Thanks very much for any help,
Michael.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.