MacBook Pro using windows xp

Reaction score
im planing on getting the 17 inch 2.33g macbook pro this summer. I currently have a dual 2g power mac g5 that i use for editing with final cut pro. I am buying the laptop for 2 reasons: 1) i want to be able to edit while im travailing and 2) i would like to use boot camp to load some pc games that i used to play on it and this would be cheaper than buying a new pc as well.

what my question is: does anyone have first hand experience playing any pc games on their dual booted mac. Namely half-life 2, and Battle field 2.

and secondly what was the outcome? how was the frame rate and did either game glitch out or freeze while playing online etc.

thanks for all the info in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to proper forum

Reaction score
I havnt played Half Life 2 of Battlefield 2 but Ive played Civ 4 and Sims 2, both with all of their expansion packs...both played fine with no glitches or freezing and I was able to put all the settings up to their maximum...

OP
T
Reaction score
well this is good news. the reason i ask about BF2 is because i know it is a prity demanding game (as far as grafix go) and its also one of my faves.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.