Sadness over Apple TV:radioacti

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro-2.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-3GB RAM-120GB HDD
I have to tell you, I am NOT happy. The past several days Apple has been publicizing the release of AppleTV which is something I really want. That actually took the iPhone off of their homepage and put the AppleTV on it. "Now Shipping" it says. I head to the Apple Store and they have no idea when they're getting it. A buddy of mine (Guant on this forum) called another PA Apple Store and they said Thursday or Friday. Then he called an Apple Store in Las Vegas and they said they will most likely have them in thursday or friday but an email went out to them stating that they CANNOT sell it til Saturday 3/24.

I basically just wanted to vent a bit and say that this really sucks. My wife is going away this tomorrow through the weekend and playing with the Apple TV would have broken up the chaos of my 2 little kids!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
It's a bit surprising. Doesn't Apple usualy have the products in the stores, so when it's officially released you can head to your friendly neighborhood Apple store and pick one up right away?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz
It's a bit surprising. Doesn't Apple usualy have the products in the stores, so when it's officially released you can head to your friendly neighborhood Apple store and pick one up right away?

The day I went and purchased my Macbook, it was the day that the second gen iPod Nanos came out. The Apple store I went to did not have them in stock yet. So instead, I essentially got paid to purchase a first gen iPod nano(It was during the time where you got a free iPod nano with purchase of a computer, and the price had gone down to $149 and the rebate was for $179).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.