I want Keynote so bad!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Man, I wish that I had Keynote 3, it looks so cool and so much better than powerpoint. It isn't that I can't afford to buy iWork, it's just that I keep hearing that iWork '07 is so close to coming out! I'm looking to cease use of Microsoft software and iWork's word processor, spreadsheet, and presentation combo could probably make that wish come true.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Do you know that iWork 07 will have a spreadsheet? So far, iWork doesn't have one. I would *love* it to have such a thing. Then Apple could go head-to-head with Micro$oft in the office suite space.

OP
walmartconnect
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
That's what I mean, I don't want to buy until '07 comes out for that specific reason. You and I both know that the Charts (I think that is its name) will certainly be an awesome piece of code with excellent integration into the OS and the other iWork/iLife programs. Personally I am just irked with the limited amount of options available when making a presentation with powerpoint. I also get when transferring it to a PC only to get the "You need Quicktime and a TIFF decompressor" for every image in my slideshow.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.