rss safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Specs: MacBook Intel CD 2GHz, 2G, 120G (White)
hi guys, im just trying out safari for the 1st time and its so much faster then firefox!! i was a little surprised.. anyway i was wondering if safari could let me add rss feeds the the menubar then allow me to see all the new posts without leaving the current page. like how i set it up in firefox (pls see attachment)
sure there is a way.. :)
Cheers

Picture 3.png

Reaction score
Sure Jakee,

Just click on the open book icon at the far left of the bookmarks tool bar, look in the left pane for 'All RSS Feeds' and just drag the RSS icon from its place there onto the bookmarks toolbar .... you can edit the RSS feeds as per your likes/dislikes etc.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sure Jakee,

Just click on the open book icon at the far left of the bookmarks tool bar, look in the left pane for 'All RSS Feeds' and just drag the RSS icon from its place there onto the bookmarks toolbar .... you can edit the RSS feeds as per your likes/dislikes etc.

hey man, maybe im doing something wrong but that adds the pages link to the menubar but if i click it it just takes me to the page with all the links on.. i was hope to be able to click the tab and get a drop down menu of the latest news etc like how i had it set in FF.. any ideas?

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i was told this isnt possible with safari? is this true? seems a basic feat..

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
bump.. :) (sry admin but there has to be a way..) ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.