Osx Prgrams

Reaction score
Ok people...what is a good free program to zip and arj, like winrar, also on a sec note...does any one know where are the preloaded trailor save on my macbook pro, i can view trailor like 300 and other movie on my labtop but dont know where they are stored, now last question is regarding istat, i dl and install the newest istat, it works great, shows me everything except my temp....does any one know how to fix this problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Hi KNEE - for the archiver, get StuffIt Expander (http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html). It is free, which is great.

Re iStat Pro, can you tell us what version of iStat you are using, and a little more about your Mac? Without knowing what type your Mac is, it is hard to say more.

OP
KNEE
Reaction score
Istat Pro 3.3

One Month Old Macbook Pro 2.13 C2d, 128mb Video, 120gig Hd, And 1 Gig Ram, Istat Pro 3.3 Newest Version I Think According To Apple Site, Every Thing Works Including Fan Rmp, Just No Temp Reading.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Trailers are downloaded/streamed from the Apple trailer site, they're not stored on your computer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to proper Software forums

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.