MarWare USB Travel Dock for 2nd Gen Shuffle

Reaction score
tl728lla_125.jpg

Has anyone tried these? It's about the only item on the Apple Store website that hasn't been rated or reviewed by anyone. Seems like a very neat idea and a little space savings for travel. For only $20 I'll probably grab one unless someone has had a bad experience ...

Reaction score
thats cool, i might have to buy one lol.

ive also seen a cable that plugs right in, no dock.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
That would be nice for those who also used their Shuffle as a USB drive as well as a music player. Don't have to deal with a tangled wire on the go to move files around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Ever since I saw this post, I've been realizing instances when I wish I had one. I'll probably pick one up next time I visit my friendly neighborhood Apple store.

OP
ToddG
Reaction score
Well, I picked up one of the MarWare versions earlier today. Haven't tried it out yet, but it seems like a useful piece of kit. The only thing I'd change: I wish the jack could be folded out of the way somehow. I'm worried it will snap off accidentally.

For $20 (at the Apple Store) it seemed like something worth trying out.

Stay safe!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.