replacement rubber ibook feet

L

lsuperguy

You know the little rubber feet that are in each corner of the bottom of the ibook? Well one of mine fell out and I lost it, thus causing a bunch of little scratches all over that corner of my otherwise beautiful 4 month old ibook. Does anyone have any cleaver ideas on how i can get a replacement or another way to fix this little problem?

thanks

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
You can try the Apple Store (brick and mortar store).

Reaction score
Go to a hardware store, stapples, office depot, walt-mart,....
There you can buy pads of different sizes that adhere to surfaces, this will replace your missing rubber

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.6 ghz G5, Dual Monitors / 17" PowerBook 1.33 / 12" iBook
I lost a foot last week and I just dropped by the Apple Store and they gave me a small bag with several feet and a tube of super glue in it.

Just ask...it's free.

Jerry

OP
L

lsuperguy

GLJones said:
I lost a foot last week and I just dropped by the Apple Store and they gave me a small bag with several feet and a tube of super glue in it.

Just ask...it's free.

Jerry

Awesomem sounds like a plan...looks like I'm going to stop by the Apple Store this week.

OP
L

lsuperguy

Just went to the store today...they didnt give me a whole bag, but I got my free replacement.

MISSION ACOMPLISHED

OP
S

s3pt1k

alejandrico said:
Go to a hardware store, stapples, office depot, walt-mart,....
There you can buy pads of different sizes that adhere to surfaces, this will replace your missing rubber

With as much money as I spent on my iBook (tight budget) I would want genuine Apple parts only. That's just me I guess.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.