need help with flash 8

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0, 1gb ram,80 gig hdd, Powermac G5, 80 Gig HDD, 1/5 gbs of ram. dvd writer
Hey,:dive:
i'm working on my brother's website in which he would like anamation done to his first page (index.html)
Problems i keep bumping into are:
How do i create a moving animation?
i would like the flash to be half of the main page... what size would that be?

Thanks for looking, awaiting responses!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Hey,:dive:
i'm working on my brother's website in which he would like anamation done to his first page (index.html)
Problems i keep bumping into are:
How do i create a moving animation?
There are countless ways to achieve this. The simplest is doing a motion tween. You will have to be more specific if you want a more detailed answer. I would also suggest looking at some Flash Forums and Tutorial sites for more info.
i would like the flash to be half of the main page... what size would that be?
Well, nobody can answer that until we know what the size of your brother's page is to start with. Most pages are still done in 800x600, but again, we don't know what the page is, so nobody can give you an answer without more info first.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Is there a "dummies guide" for this on line somewhere? Not a book, but a page or two that explains the simplest way to achieve (a) create a flash animation, (b) embed it into your website?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.